Please join us this weekend to preview another Update 18 build. We welcome your feedback!
The following release notes are for the Bullroarer public test server only and may not reflect the final list of changes or updates included at release.
These notes are not final and should be viewed as a work in progress and subject to change.
The Eyes and Guard Tavern is open!
- The Silent Street Instance quests are broken in this build. You can still run The Silent Street, you will just lack quest guidance. These instructions may aid you: “Search for Beregond in Rath Dínen”. “Confront and defeat the Withered Tree”. “Defeat the risen Kings and Stewards of Gondor”. “You must defeat the Gloom of Nurn before he can claim the crown of the King for Gothmog.” Challenge: “You must return Earnil and Mardil to rest swiftly while battling the Gloom of Nurn.”
- Jarl Dauthar in Blood of the Black Serpent does not reset properly if your group is defeated. Additionally, the final drama for both The Silent Street and Blood of the Black Serpent are incomplete.
- The Epic book quests for this update will not be available during this open beta session.
- The new Battle of the Pelennor Fields instances and Featured Instance system do not yet have their rewards hooked up.
- German and French localization has not been completed for U18 content and features.
- Resource nodes have not yet been placed in Far Anórien.
- Rune-Keeper Flurry of Words animation while moving looks silly at the moment.
Important Note: Please be aware that the build you are seeing here is a work in progress and is by no means the finished Update 18 product. There are items that are not yet complete. There may also be items missing from this initial list, this is not intentional and will be added as we progress.
- Eyes & Guard Tavern: Bobo now offers his landscape content trait point quest to every class.
- Eyes & Guard Tavern: Level 100 first age legendary items are now available from Tybur for gift-giver’s brands.
- All housing neighbourhoods now contain Task boards. You can accept and complete every task at these boards.
- Minas Tirith – Teleport travel horses have been removed.
- Beacon Hills houndkeepers and falconers now have their animals by their sides.
- Willem Whisker is now the correct size during ‘Enter the Easterlings’ and ‘Bingo’s Burden.’
- Landroval is now his appropriately majestic size during ‘Enter the Easterlings.’
- A new Elf has come to Thangulhad, and he has some more readily-accessible advice for ‘Second Breakfast.’
- Anfalas Poison, Disease, Fear, and Wound draughts are now usable on effects up to level 110.
- Champions specializing in The Martial Champion can now block with a 2-handed weapon.
- Wardens specializing in Recklessness receive -50% outgoing healing.
- Warden Light damage over time effects have had their magnitude decreased from level 92+.
- Guardian’s Insult to Injury now grants 3% increased proc chance per rank.
- Guardian’s Pledge has been reduced to grant +20% to each avoidance.
- Some set bonuses have been changed since our last beta build:Warden:
The Featured instance 4-set doesn’t stack with the Revered Warden’s Earring.
Flurry of Words can be used while moving.
The Featured Instance 4-set bonus gives -40% Induction length on Chill of Winter skills.
The Featured Instance 4-set bonus is now +5s Water-lore buff duration.
The Featured Instance 4-set bonus is now +5s To Arms Duration
- Mar 25th – 31st Coupon Code
- U16 – Soloing Flight to the Lonely Mountain