Bullroarer Update 19.3 Release Notes
From the Official LOTRO Forums:
Welcome to the Update 19.3 Release Notes for Bullroarer, released on Friday, January 20th. These notes will change over time.
We have updated Bullroarer with a preview of Update 19.3.
Please note that the Beta EULA and ToS have not yet been updated, and will still incorrectly display the old EULA and ToS.
News and Notes:
Adjustable interior housing hooks:
You can now adjust the precise location of interior housing decorations once they are placed in a hook. The decoration hook UI now includes 4 scroll bars that allow decorations to be rotated as before, but also to be moved east/west, north/south, and up/down. Exterior housing decorations continue to only allow rotation.
- Interior housing decorations be moved +/- 10 meters along the x, y, or z axis once they are placed.
- Clicking the decoration icon to the left of each rotation and translation scrollbar will rotate or move the decoration back to the default position in that axis.
- Large Wall housing decorations can now be rotated around their vertical axis.
- In decoration mode, hook outlines are now color coded by type.
Chat channel additions and changes:
- Four additional user defined chat channels have been added, so every player has access to 8 user defined chat channels.
- There are now 3 global channels: /world, /trade, and /lff. Trade and Looking-for-Fellowship are now global channels accessible via /trade and /lff. Please restrict trading/selling to the /trade channel and grouping requests to the /lff channel.
- The advice regional chat channel has been removed.
- The eight user chat channels have been added to the Output Channels context menu of the bubble icon on the chat input field
Other new items and bug fixes:
- Premium houses can be purchased using Premium Housing Writs. These writs are given when a player gives up their premium house, or when a character with a premium house transfers to another server. You can also purchase these housing writs on the LOTRO store.
- The “/say” bug has been fixed. In addition, the range of /say has been increased from 15 meters to 25. Use /shout to double that range.
- Kin leaders who “sell” their premium house will now properly receive premium housing writs.
- Flora – Phials of Extract now bind to account instead of character
- The North Ithilien Wilds frame should now display on your selected target portrait and fellowship member’s portrait (when they have selected the flora frame).
- Players can no longer barter gear containing slotted essences. If a barter exchange would take a piece of gear with slotted essences, an error will be received instead.
- When your avatar is hit when holding a shield, your weapon should now remain in your hand.
- The maximum possible coin capacity for any player is 9999 gold, 999 silver, 99 copper. To prevent players from inadvertently losing coin exceeding this maximum:
- Players can no longer detach coin from emails if the transaction exceeds the maximum coin capacity.
- Players can no longer sell an item to a vendor if the transaction exceeds the maximum coin capacity. When using Sell All, any item whose value exceeds the maximum coin capacity will not be sold.
- Players can no longer trade coin if the transaction exceeds the maximum coin capacity on the recipient.
- When a player fails to receive coin as a mob reward or quest reward, the error message “Transaction exceeds maximum coin capacity.” is displayed, but the extra coinage is lost.